Lions Change - over Dinner

Lions Change - over Dinner
Erin - 10 July 2010 (94.9kg)

Erin in Brisbane

Erin in Brisbane
94.9kg

Erin 15 Feb 2010

Erin 15 Feb 2010
111.7kg

Friday, July 9, 2010

What an amazing week!!!

Well I have to say....this week I love my job!

Success at work always makes me smile...same as success on the scales!!

I know that its my hard work alone that makes it happen.

I know what you are saying Gae, about the pic...but I just feel if I keep that one there then it will remind me not to get to carried away with the lollies, bread, beer and laziness....Maybe I will change it when I hit 20kg...for now I still don't see much of a difference.

I know some of my clothes are not as tight...but it's weird that I still think fat. Like I'm fat...I can't seem to get my head around it. The other night we went to the shops...we have a big Lions do on the weekend...I have a nice dress etc already that I can wear...but when looking at other things to wear, I still choose the old size and feel like they put the wrong label on it if it's too big.

Nifty (other half) said to me, buy something that fits for a change, but I'm so used to covering up that which doesn't look the best, it's hard to not see that...is anyone understanding that??haha I don't know if I understand it..haha

Anyway, I'm looking forward to frocking up tomorrow night and hopefully I can post a sexy new pic to surprise us all..haha (somewhat wishful thinking but I can dream..right??haha)

Talk soon my luvlies!!!! And Gae, don't you dare come over here and not let me know...Nifty is away the first week of Oct but would love to drive down or catch up somehow..please...0429 102 976

Bye for now..

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin,
    I've just reentered blogland. Love your photos and CONGRATULATIONS on your weightloss.
    It does take awhile to get your head around size changes, and change that inner thinking. It will happen. As you get closer to goal you will look at a photo and be blown away by your changes.
    Hope you had a wonderful night dressing up. Always makes you feel good. Bet you will have lots of comments upon how great you look. Others always notice if they haven't seen you for awhile.

    ReplyDelete