Lions Change - over Dinner

Lions Change - over Dinner
Erin - 10 July 2010 (94.9kg)

Erin in Brisbane

Erin in Brisbane
94.9kg

Erin 15 Feb 2010

Erin 15 Feb 2010
111.7kg

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Brisbane trip ROCKED!!!

Well I'm back!!!

I survived the weigh in..actually lost 300gms, although I know it's the 300 or so km's we walked had alot to do with it. I ate the wrong food, just not alot of it.

We ate at the fantastic ARIA restaurant on Eagle St. Fantastic...I can't say enough about it.

I spent so much money on jewellery, we went to the Brisbane young designers markets and it was FUN.

Australia zoo was AWESOME...we actually met Terri, Bindi and Bob Irwin and fed echidna's with them.

It was just fantastic and I'm back and I'm motivated.

OMG I am so busy at work....I have to be super organised with the lunches...I have to stop having lollies as quick sugar pickups and I have to get into the 80's!!!

So...bring it on...I can do this and THANKYOU GAE....you are a fricking legend!!!! I'm right on ya heels huny!!!

Today 16.8kg gone and I'm good..haha..well today anyway!!!

Talk soon luvlies...keep smiling and keep supporting each other!!!

2 comments:

  1. How amazing was that! A trip away resulting in a LOSS on the scales! Good on you!

    Brisbane is a nice little city though it's growing all the time! Perth is still my favourite though - perhaps because I've spent so much time there and know it reasonably well!

    Good up the great work - you'll eventually get into the 80's whilst ever you keep on keeping on!

    I'd LOVE to see a photo of a slimmer you as your main blog photo!

    Have a great day! Gae oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. 16.8kg gone! Well done!!!

    What a great achievement, and still more to come! Your new pic is great! Look how sporty you are looking! :)

    I still have to get photos up of me, but still no camera. Might try to work out how my phone downloads and use that. I should know, but never done it!

    Would love to catch up with you when next in Perth. maybe you will be here when Diminishing Deb is in town???!
    You can tell me how Kalgoorlie has changed over the years...last time I was there was 2001. Been ages!!!

    ReplyDelete