Lions Change - over Dinner

Lions Change - over Dinner
Erin - 10 July 2010 (94.9kg)

Erin in Brisbane

Erin in Brisbane
94.9kg

Erin 15 Feb 2010

Erin 15 Feb 2010
111.7kg

Saturday, June 26, 2010

It's been a while!!!

Hi everyone. I know...it's been a while and my weightloss has slowed...I knew this would be an emotional rollercoaster getting under 90kg and boy did I underestimate just how much of one.

Sometimes I would love to say...gimmmeeeee a TIMTAM...but I have already worked to damn hard to give up now. 16.5kg to date and I'm having an ok week. I spent some time in Perth with a close friend that involved too much alcohol...but ya know what, I'm really glad I did. I realised..at last..this is for me. Yep..selfish...I know...but it's for me.

About the weightloss...well I feel it more than I see it..although in the new pic I have posted of myself and my new work collegue..I thought I was alot bigger than her...I'm not as big as I thought..but I need some new clothes...I seriously look like the bag lady...and when I started there..what...6 weeks ago...those pants were tight...I need to measure again. I think the weight is changing...I'm changing shape..it's very odd and I didn't realise it until that photo.

I'm off to Brizzy on Tues for the long awaited trip with my daughter...0429 102 976 if anyone is interested in catching up. I intend to shop with my eyes, eat with my eyes and walk with my legs..haha I am going to make it a goal to walk those botanical gardens and re assess what I want from life. Who I want in it...and what my future holds. The 80's are waiting for me...and I want them more than ever.

Take care eveyone...today I feel like I was coming home...I need to blog more..I need the support you all provide. I can do this!!!!

Luv yas

2 comments:

  1. Oh, it would have been great to be able to catch up whilst you're over this side of Oz!

    Unfortunately, Brisbane is about 5 hours north of me and this is a very busy week for me!

    Happy to hear that you're getting ever closer to the 80's! Before you know it you'll be posting "20 KILOS LOST"!!

    Keep at it! You deserve to be the BEST that you can be!

    Gae oxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Erin, good to hear from you!
    You look smaller than your work colleague...but it is hard to see! But it doesn't matter...you notice the differences in your body. your body is changing, and for the better!
    you look great, you sound like you are in control, and you are loving you...what more can you want???

    ReplyDelete