Lions Change - over Dinner

Lions Change - over Dinner
Erin - 10 July 2010 (94.9kg)

Erin in Brisbane

Erin in Brisbane
94.9kg

Erin 15 Feb 2010

Erin 15 Feb 2010
111.7kg

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Another Day Another Dollar

Well today I got called in to work. Benefits of being casual...(well the 2nd job is casual) I'm saving up for the trip to Brizzy at the end of the month.

My daughter took the latest pic...was about to go for a walk. Not looking real happy about life and realized looking at that pic that I still have such a bloody long way to go. Some days it's like climbing that never ending hill. Sometimes I think I concentrate too much on numbers. If I think of the different clothes that I'm wearing, the way I move and the feeling of clean living..haha if that makes sense?? I realise I have already come such a long way.

I don't think the goal of 65kg is too low. Some have said maybe it is...I dont think so. I am still struggling with this getting under 90kg. Why..well..it's an emotional wall...some weird protection system. Maybe I will feel better about myself and think I deserve more and don't want to face what repercussions that will have in my life. Who knows...maybe it will allow me to let go of the emotional baggage and have some happiness again. Have to get there and see hey??

I'm going to try this next week to eat less carbohydrates. I really am an addict of breads and rice etc. I don't feel better eating them...but I crave them. I keep within points but know I feel better on veges and fish...seriously...I really like them so I can eat them easily...I guess it's the convienience??? toast and soup is totally my fav small meal. I also love eggs on toast. I need to go back to omelete with veges...filling frees soups and lots of grilled fish.

I can do that...actually..I'm kinda looking forward to it...and the 89.9kg that will follow...haha

Take care all...luve yas.x.x.x

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you Erin! I LOVE bread and it loves me back.... it settles on my tummy and hips and accumulates and never wants to leave me!

    The weeks that I TOTALLY avoid all bread, I lose a respectible amount of weight!

    I agree, try to forget about the numbers on the scales and concentrate on how good you feel and look but.... once you get into the 80's and past that emotional block, you'll do really, really well!

    Look out Kalgoorlie - here I come in my little camper! I love the place and have been there 3 times - each time I love it even more!

    So, next year when I go across to WA, I'll take you up on your offer!!! hehe!

    Best wishes - Gae oxoox

    ReplyDelete