Lions Change - over Dinner

Lions Change - over Dinner
Erin - 10 July 2010 (94.9kg)

Erin in Brisbane

Erin in Brisbane
94.9kg

Erin 15 Feb 2010

Erin 15 Feb 2010
111.7kg

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Big Night out!!

Well hi all..

Our big night went off well, without hitches and NO hangover. I am happy to tell you, besides a couple of drinks, which were planned, I ate well, chose well and managed to stay in control....YA me!!! :-)

I enjoyed getting dressed up, but in photos I have seen I'm still not happy with what I see. I know...it's better than it was, but it's still not who I feel like on the inside. I am wondering if I will ever look like the person I think I am. Anyway, for Gae I will post another pic.

My next big goal is under 90kg. Bring it on. I have a big week at work...lots to get done, planning to take care of....and I want to be super organised so that I don't eat whats handy..and not good points wize.

Have a great week everyone...stay motivated..we can do this...yeah..we CAN!!! I AM!!! WOOHOOOO

3 comments:

  1. WOW Erin, you look fantastic. Love your jacket. You can see a huge difference from 111kg to 94. Keep up the great work,
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin you look amazing! The change is fantastic! Stop being so hard on yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your new photo Erin! You look so attractive! Go girl!

    I know what you mean about not being satisfied with how we look even though we've lost so much weight but I got thinking about that..... we are wearing smaller clothes and, in my case, I'm STILL pear-shaped so I STILL have big hips even after losing 30 kilos!

    Nevermind, I'm slowly coming to grips with the fact that I'll NEVER look in proportion but I will endeavour to wear styles to hide the "bumpy" parts!

    I went through my wardrobe yesterday and brought out some old favourites and packed up some more "big" clothes for the local Vinnies store!

    It feels so great to get rid of them - FOREVER because I know that this time, my weight loss is forever!

    Keep going - you're doing so well! Gae oxoxo

    ReplyDelete