Lions Change - over Dinner

Lions Change - over Dinner
Erin - 10 July 2010 (94.9kg)

Erin in Brisbane

Erin in Brisbane
94.9kg

Erin 15 Feb 2010

Erin 15 Feb 2010
111.7kg

Monday, May 10, 2010

Grieving the loss of a Point...:-(

Hey you lot...ha
I can say I'm happy to have made the milestone...but I totally was heartbroken to loose a point. I'm serious...stop grinning Gae!!!haha

I had just got myself organised where I knew what I could have and how it fitted into my week with excercise etc.Buggar is the only nice thing I can say. But...on the up side, this week I have actually felt real hunger...something I can't actually remember feeling for a long time. I counteract it with alot of water..I've tried the warm water and lemon thing...ewww...but sometimes it's enough to keep me out of the fridge and making the excuse to eat that extra point.

I am VERY nervous re the starting of the new job on the 17th. I am excited...but quietly shitting myself as well. I haven't turned to food...I've tried to read alot. I find when I feel smart..I act it..haha that sound so dumb...but if I'm learning then I have no excuse not to use the knowledge. I share..haha I'm not greedy with knowledge, I let everyone know what I do. Hopefully someone will do some of my workload if they know how..haha

I'm not looking forward to having a fulltime work load, and home load, as well as staying casual at my current job. I know it sounds like a lot, I know I can cope..but not if I'm not getting any help at home. Now those of you that have known me a while...know things aren't always good at home. I could do with some pointers on how to influence the other half to actually want to help me. Instead of feeling sorry for himself about what he doesn't have, or get in life...just to have the dishes done when I get home some days would be nice. I hate coming in on a high from my work day....to feel like someone is standing at the door with a bucket of cold water to throw at me. I don't know where this is going...I think I am changing and getting to a point where if I must do it myself, I might as well be by myself....

Anyway..on the upside, I have the best kids in the world!!!!!


Seeyas less round!!!

Erin.x.x.x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Erin, congratulations...you look fantastic (I love the red wall too!)!! Good luck with everything your taking on...I guess the best thing is to lead by example! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Erin!
    You're right! I did grin about your lost point!
    But... a clever woman like you will soon have it all sorted out I'm sure!
    Best wishes will your new job when it starts.
    I HAVE NO IDEA how to get the other half to help out a bit more - I'm SINGLE remember and have been for a long, long time!
    I think it's like bringing up kids! ASK for what you want and need and then REMIND them everyday!
    Sorry I can't be of more help!
    Have a great week! Gae oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erin,

    Well done on the double digits magic! great stuff!

    As for influencing I reckon treating him like a child and not giving in might be worth a crack along with over exagerated praise when things are done. Witholding 'priviledges' can work wonders!

    ReplyDelete