Lions Change - over Dinner

Lions Change - over Dinner
Erin - 10 July 2010 (94.9kg)

Erin in Brisbane

Erin in Brisbane
94.9kg

Erin 15 Feb 2010

Erin 15 Feb 2010
111.7kg

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Finally!!!! 10% Off and UNDER 100kgs!!

Yes!!!!! 99.4kg to be exact..:-)

I feel proud. My skin tingles when I read all the lovely things people have written...to me...on the message boards. It's people like you all that have helped me. I often feel very alone, despite being very busy with a family...working...being a wife. I find myself thinking things I haven't in a long time. Good and bad. I can somedays feel like the self destruct button is on auto and going to take me out. But...I have stood firm..and I intend to stay that way.

Today...I start to deal with what got me fat! I deal with all the stuff that ate me into the 100's. I don't ever want to go there again. If I faulter...remind me with a slap that I said that. Remind me that eating didn't make me feel better, that getting off my ass, making a plan and working to get to it is what made me happy.

For those of you that don't know yet...I got a new job this week. Start on the 17th. Lecturing and teaching at UNI in our town. I am looking forward to feeling passionate about what I do again. Feeling I'm going forward and never looking back. I can do this weight thing...I am!! And so can all of you!

Now...la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaa...I have developed a new skinny dance for nanas...haha which I'm not, but will be one day. It's mainly involving the use of support systems(bras)..hahahahahah and not hurting yaself. I won't go into the inspiration for it..but...I do have a wopping big bruise on my hip and boob..haha that was attained doing a "I am under 100kg dance" on a chair to make the kids laugh...I didn't laugh. But I didn't break....and...I do believe...that 12.3kg ago I might well have broken something..haha

So have a laugh on me...I did, later:-(

Anyway, thanks again for sharing my life....I appreciate all the entry's and blog comments and the occassional slaps I get....which reminds me..anyone seen Gaechann????hahaha

Luv you all....seeyas wway less round!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Erin you looks absolutely fantastic!!

    Congratulations on the job too - it's funny the way things start falling in place once you make the decision to put you and your health first :o)

    Can't wait to hear how the first day of your new job goes! Again, you look awesome!!

    Cass xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS it makes me beam inside when people I have never technically met pay me compliments or offer support... It's the little things that count :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree you look amazing. What a difference 12 kilos can make! You're well on your way, keep it up :-)
    P.S i can relate to you with the "feeling alone" even though you're a mummy and a wife (defacto in my case) thing. But its great you've found some people online to chat to, and don't ever let feeling alone get in the way, i know its so easy to say well im a mum and im a wife and thats the important thing and everyone expects me to be overweight and not take care of myself, but instead of letting it get you down use it as motivation. Look forward to reading more of your journey

    Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking great! A great achievement for the hard work you have put in...under 100kg...happy dance all round! :)

    And congrats on the job! Always nice to be in a job you love...not just a job that pays. to have both is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here I am!

    Not lost - just been busy moving to my new house-sit in my old home town and meeting up with old friends and family AND BEING NAUGHTY foodwise as everyone wants to wine and dine me after being away for so long!

    HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to you Erin for being in double figures! Whoo Hoo!

    Also for your new job! Positive things are starting to happen now that you feel more positive about yourself!

    I'm sure that about now you're planning for when you get to goal - and rightly so for you are one of the minority that WILL get there!

    All the very best my friend! Gae oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Erin!!! You are in DOUBLE DIGITS!!!! Way you go!!!! Im so happy for you and congratulations on your new job. You must be so excited about that.

    Looking forward to reading more posts on your sight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erin, do you live anywhere near Kelmscott in Western Australia by any chance? Im moving there in about 6 weeks, and i was wondering if you knew the area well, and whether you would know of any schools there for young children that cator for austism.

    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete