Lions Change - over Dinner

Lions Change - over Dinner
Erin - 10 July 2010 (94.9kg)

Erin in Brisbane

Erin in Brisbane
94.9kg

Erin 15 Feb 2010

Erin 15 Feb 2010
111.7kg

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hey I made 10kg at last!!!!!!!

Thankyou thankyou..haha you are more than welcome to congratulate me..haha

OK, So...that's done. Now...focus!!!!!

Back to work this week after almost 2 off. Am currently only working 40 hrs a fortnight...since my op in Jan I was advised to take it a bit easy for 6 months or so. I am...kinda...I have applied for a new job...but don't tell anyone..haha
Hopefully will have some news tomorrow...being Fri...I have a 2nd call back at 0900. It's a lecturing role at the local TAFE and I'm very excited to be even considered. Not so sure about having to stand in front of a class every morning and have them rate how I look...so why apply you might say... A CHALLENGE. I always said I wanted to have a go at this....now I'm going to have a go. I haven't felt this confident about myself in yrs....and if I don't do it now the opportunity may not present itself and I could be committed elsewhere.

It will mean...more daycare for Rose :-( not really happy about that but on the whole she seems to cope ok. More money...Well...the more you have the more bills you have. I'm trying to get Nifty to downsize but he has big dreams and a small pocket...maybe one day when I get upset enough he will see reason....in the meantime I will keep working to know I am doing my share.

Food front...not bad actually although I must say I think I have been hungry??? hmmm??? A lot going on emotionally..and no rumbling...is that actually hunger or a stress response...as long as I don't gain I'll go with the hunger. Stress is another post all on it's own.

I'm going to start putting links on the posts...of music that I like listening to. Hopefully you will just be able to click on them and share that music with me....even if ya hate it...feel free to comment...or post your own links..haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyG1FG3H6rY&a=JJ2XmQZqgbA&playnext_from=ML




OK...enough for now...I have a cuppa calling my name...

Seeya luvlies....have a great day...

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss.........good vibes on the job interview.....put it all in the hands of the universe!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 10 kg loss Erin!
    It's about now when you realise that this WW Program does work - whilst ever you work at it!
    All the very best for your job interview! You didn't mention just what you will be teaching!
    Anyway, as Sarah indicated, if it's meant to be it will happen for you!
    Keep us posted!
    Gae oxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Erin,

    Awesome work on the 10kg loss! I am sitting at about 9kg loss now so itching for that next kilo to fall off soon! I'm doubtful it will be this week though.

    Will have my fingers crossed for the job :) Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Erin

    Great job on the 10kg! It is an awesome feeling!!

    Of course all the best of luck with the job, although just hearing that you are feeling more confident than you have in years definitely sounds like a victory in itself :)

    Keep up the great work, I look forward to seeing some progress pics soon...

    Cass xo

    ReplyDelete