Lions Change - over Dinner

Lions Change - over Dinner
Erin - 10 July 2010 (94.9kg)

Erin in Brisbane

Erin in Brisbane
94.9kg

Erin 15 Feb 2010

Erin 15 Feb 2010
111.7kg

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Anzac Day at School

Hi again everyone!!

As you can see I haven't posted for a few days...a week...whatever it is..ha

Having a few personal dilemmas that I have to work through. Least of which is just accepting that I'm changing the way I think about everything...not just food. It's hard to think the same when the way you are dealing with it changes...am I making sense. I think I've said before that I have tended in the past to eat my way through problems, stress, hurt, anger etc. I just won't do it now and it's causing a few extra dramas.

People don't see why you have to change...expecially when it means it may effect them. It may mean they have to change and work harder also. I mean in relationships....they aren't easy. Nothing ever is I guess....but it's been a trying week, I managed to loose 400gm so I'm still on the right path just a bit behind the eight ball as they say.

Nothing much is happening at the house at the moment. As a few of you are aware we had an earthquake in town....didn't effect the house but certainly made alot of things seem less significant....I keep thinking it's the start of the shakeup of my life and how I live it. Do I??? Don't I?? We always have those questions.....we just always look at them differently...to work out which option will be the best for us.

I will loose this weight. I have to do it for me. I hope that along the way I will make choices that don't hurt others too much and that end out being the best in the long run.

Have a great weekend everyone...stay on track. I'm off to the treadmill. I'm getting closer to Perth everyday!!!! (26.83km left to Coolgardie) I must say....these km's are only the ones I do on the treadmill...I am also walking about 40 minutes a day and around the reno house. I love it up there. I hope one day I can live there and be at peace with myself.

Take care

2 comments:

  1. Hi Erin
    I just wanted to let you know, that your walking goal, got me thinking about my students.
    We have pedometers for my class and I really wanted to set them a challenge.

    So we are walking around Australia...why just go to another town! LOL.
    they have teams of 7 and we have calculated distance and transferred into steps, so we add up the steps weekly, measure on a map, and see where we are. First team to each capital city will win a prize.

    They are loving it!
    And means they all have to remember to wear their pedometers or they miss out on valuable steps! And by trying to get just 1000 steps a day out, could mean the difference to getting to Adelaide first!

    So thank you for the idea!

    Hope the recovery from the Earthquake is going ok. I used to be out that way, back in 2000 and 2001. I remember we used to feel the blasts out at the pit or in Kambalda (when i was there) and we would joke it was an earthquake. never thought it would actually happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin

    Glad you are all ok after the earthquake :)

    It is amazing how you start thinking about things differently isn't it... I have found it very hard sorting out my headspace and readjusting - baby steps for me!

    Speaking of steps, great work on your walk to Perth :)

    Cassie xo

    ReplyDelete