Lions Change - over Dinner

Lions Change - over Dinner
Erin - 10 July 2010 (94.9kg)

Erin in Brisbane

Erin in Brisbane
94.9kg

Erin 15 Feb 2010

Erin 15 Feb 2010
111.7kg

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm so inspired!!!

Well first of all I would like to thank Gaechann for the effort in writing down the excercises to help me eliminate these Nana arms of mine....I'm far to embarrassed to photograph them but one of the goal I have is to wear something sleeveless and feel.."kinda" ok about it. I am onto them!!! Thankyou my friend...x.x.x.

I have not worn anything sleeveless since I was in highschool..and even then I wasn't comfortable about it. Shame we don't knwo then what we know now.

I posted a 100gm loss this week. I would say that was luck because I totally dropped the ball. But you know what...I've totally picked it up again. So many people here have mentally kicked my butt for me...if they can do it so can I am I will..for me!!!

OK...I have started a personal challenge to make me use that treadmill that cost me so much. I actually quite like excercise and in the past have been accused of spending too much time at the gym...go figure...well...I was promising myself when I got under 100kg I would rejoin the gym but have decided to start this and achieve this goal(challenge) first.

I will walk on my treadmill enough km's to get me to Perth....then I can go on a shopping spree.

In total that is 604km!!! From Kalgoorlie to Perth. To get me started I will do it in 10 minute sessions....these sessions will be as fast as I can go....some jogging some draggin some crying I'm sure but when I have done the 604km....I will join the gym..and buggar the people that say I spend too much time there..haha (I will also buy a new outfit....MAYBE one with less sleeves than I'm used to because I am also going to do Gaechann's arm excercise regime...for now..at least twice a week.

OK...so ...wish me luck!!!! Join if you want!!! Watch, wait...haha..hear the blisters popping...but I am going to do this!!!! No matter how long it takes...For me!!!


Oh yeah...I'm not sure if I told you all or not but we have decided to get a new puppy. We have registered with the breeder who says the mother is pregnant now and is due in May. We can't have the pup til 12 weeks as they are very small breed but we are very excited to be getting this addition. I had a pup that was killed about 10yrs ago and this is the first time I have felt emotionally strong enough to go there again....

I will post the website of the breeder. Such nice people. Hopefully we will hear of our baby soon.

Suggestions for names will be taken into advisement...hahahahahha

Talk soon...time to walk again!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, I am not a Nana, but sure do have the Nana arms. I prefer the Kath and Kim word for them - Foodoobadas. One of my top goals is also to be able to go sleeveless. I really, really want to do that. Singapore is so darn hot - I want to be cooler, without the sleeves.
    I'm off to ask Gae for those arm exercises. Or are they on your blog?? I'll have a look.
    I'd wave goodbye to you now, but it's not safe - I might get knocked out by the Foodoobadas!!

    ReplyDelete