Lions Change - over Dinner

Lions Change - over Dinner
Erin - 10 July 2010 (94.9kg)

Erin in Brisbane

Erin in Brisbane
94.9kg

Erin 15 Feb 2010

Erin 15 Feb 2010
111.7kg

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

3rd post....BUGGAR!!!

That friggin little shitty assed choc easter egg!!!!!!!!!I so should have chucked it yesterday once the inlaws left.

I mean, duh, I know it's weigh in tomorrow. Don't I want to succeed?? What the heckles is wrong with me? I don't believe it!!

Why do we do this? All I can think is that some really crappy things happened afew yrs ago and I was 94kg. I keep thinking...what if it happens again?? What if's tend to rule the negative side of me...I could think of all number of reasons and you would probably understand...BUT....I will NOT let the actions of others in the past to drive me to the friggin fridge again!!!!! I will NOT eat my way through this feeling. I am typing the stress away. I think I'm likely to get committed with some of the things I think sometimes.

Why does this happen? What starts this in our lives? What was the first time I thought I was fat....to be honest...I don't remember not being fat. I was a fat kid, fat adolescent, really fat 20 yr old...MY NEW LIFE.....I'M A NEW WOMAN!!!

OK...breath....ok...I'm good.

Refocus.....I'm good. Bring it on!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment