Lions Change - over Dinner

Lions Change - over Dinner
Erin - 10 July 2010 (94.9kg)

Erin in Brisbane

Erin in Brisbane
94.9kg

Erin 15 Feb 2010

Erin 15 Feb 2010
111.7kg

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

2nd Blog...

OK, day 2 of blogging. So far so good. I've eaten some dark chocolate but all in all a good day. I'm within points and still have plenty left for a good dinner.
We are all having salmon patties and salad tonight. I don't tell the kids it's salmon..or they wouldn't eat it..haha (I've taken on the advice from the soap box....and will be including them more with our food choices....sometimes though it will have to be secretly..haha)

Have had so much inspiration in the last 24hrs from people from the boards. I cannot believe I didn't do this earlier. I find the eating regime reasonably easy to cope with but I always found it difficult when people would say "you have already lost so much weight...why more??" I guess the answer to that one is the whole BMI thing. I know muscle is heavier than fat but my ass is fat...no question...and I want it to be less fat!!!!

I'm onto the kids having the same meals as us thing. Thanks for the advice there, we are probably better at providing them with healthy stuff than ourselves. Funny how that happens. I always feel guilty...being a working Mum, that they will miss out on something.
Kids don't miss out on anything!!! They make sure of that!!

I don't know it I told you's already but I bought this gorgeous blouse and pants from Rockmans....a size smaller than what I was wearing. It's weird but I'm too scared to try them on. What if I think I'm smaller than I actually am? Will I get sad? Will it make me want to eat? I think I will wait til under 100kg!!!

That is my treat for making it that far.....the new clothes when I'm under 100kg!! OK..glad you all agree.

Nifty is having a busy week. We spent alot of the Easter weekend at the reno house. When I can figure out how I will put some pics on here of it so that you can see it's progression with our shrinking bums....and pocket cash..haha

OK..enough from me. Once again, thankyou thankyou darlings for the support!!! I know it's helping. I'm not good with accepting help or asking for it but am very pleased that you are all in my life now. My new life .....thanks...

2 comments:

  1. hi Erin, told you I would come check it out!
    I have also bought some nice clothes in a size smaller and everyday they sit in the cupboard and everyday I think ...Ill do it tomorrow...Ill try them on tomorrow. At this stage they still have not been past my bum!!!

    I am having a hard time convincing my 12 year old skateboard riding son to try some of the WW recipes but I keep thinking maybe one day he will give in!!! LOL.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing less of you! And reading more!!!

    ReplyDelete