Lions Change - over Dinner

Lions Change - over Dinner
Erin - 10 July 2010 (94.9kg)

Erin in Brisbane

Erin in Brisbane
94.9kg

Erin 15 Feb 2010

Erin 15 Feb 2010
111.7kg

Monday, April 5, 2010

My Introduction....1st Post.

Well this is the first post for me. Today is Easter Monday 2010. I was too scared to jump on the scales this morning but eventually did..and NOT HAPPY JAN. We have had the inlaws to visit this weekend and while I have stayed on track, while at work during the day....we went out for tea 2 nights in a row and I don't think I overate...but I know Indian food (Sat night) and bruscetta last night can't have helped my efforts. I know, this is a lifetime thing and we have to learn to manage these nights...so..for the record...I think I will do OK on Wed AM when I weigh in.
Nifty Nev, the builder (other half), he is working with me in this journey and he's doing ok. I will put a pic of him, before WW, on here when I can figure out how. At the moment I am just trying to get this blog thing sorted.

I would love a kilo counter, that I have seen on others blogs, if someone would like to point me in the right direction. :-)

Nev and I have 2 kids together...6 and 3. They keep us very busy and very lazy food wize. They love pastas and spaghetti so it's easier after a day at work to have something like that than to make another meal for us. We are finding the WW pre frozen stuff to be very handy on the nights neither of us can be fagged cooking something. And to our surprise...some of them actually taste so good we "fight" over who gets which one..ha

OK...I'm not sure how much to type first up. I plan on making the effort to post something everyday...and it will include jokes I hear, things I learn, stuff that makes me angry and sad. I think to learn to cope with all the emotions of life is the key to success on this weightloss journey.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Erin,
    To get one of those weight loss charts I think you could try to google Ticker Factory. You copy the html code, then go into customise your blog and add gadget. I don't actually have one, but I suspect that is what you do.

    I look forward to following your journey.

    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin

    I look forward to follow your journey.

    To add photos you have to go to add a gadet and then you can pick what you want to do ie blog roll or photos whateva hope that helps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Erin
    Thank you for your kind comments!
    I hope you enjoy your WW journey and keep it up FOR LIFE - your life!
    The message boards have been my saviour! All the information, motivation, inspiration and support that we all need can be found there!
    BTW - have you considered introducing your children to the same meals you have? Makes it way easier when there's only one meal to prepare!
    My grandchildren LOVE bolongaise in which every vegetable that I have in the frig in cooked very slowly so it all mixes up into the sauce!
    Just start slowly and you'll be giving them good food choices early in life to ensure that they don't have problems later in life!
    So many kids don't seem to know much about nutrition as many are growing up on coke and fast foods! Very sad - I feel those parents are to blame when their children have weight problems later.
    Anyway, off my soap-box! Remember, you're only human so you will sometimes have a blow-out! Just pick yourself up, dust yourself off, don't waste time on guilt and just GET ON WITH IT!
    Best wishes - Gae oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Erin, you're adorable and I could smoosh your head off! COngrats on your blog. It will be fun to watch your shrinking photos! And I agree w/ Gae. Why not get the kids on your food wagon? Perfect time to start them off on a good nutritional path.

    looking forward to more from you.

    prinny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the risotto and the chicken and sundried tomato spaghetti.
    As a shift worker I have gone through phases when one of those is dinner. Even the boys at work eat them although they tend to go more for the lean cuisine brand which aren't too bad either.

    Good luck on your journey!

    ReplyDelete