Lions Change - over Dinner

Lions Change - over Dinner
Erin - 10 July 2010 (94.9kg)

Erin in Brisbane

Erin in Brisbane
94.9kg

Erin 15 Feb 2010

Erin 15 Feb 2010
111.7kg

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Well, I'm back!!!

Weight today 97kg. Couple of kg's up. I'm not shooting myself over it for many reasons. The most important being that I know I can do this. Thankyou to everyone that has encouraged me to get back into this. It has taken a few days of serious soul searching to even think about it...and..well..here I am again. I look forward to hearing from you all.
A few things have changed. I'm not doing that job that was so perfect. Long story...don't really want to go there. Some things aren't as perfect as they seem. Seems it's taken me more that my share of dissapoinments to figure that out. I have decided after reading my "stupid" posts before..that being overly nice to some people won't change their behaviours....only they can. So therefore only I can change mine...and I choose not to give a flying...rats...about some of the strange things that I think other people do and try to concentrate again a little on the things I can do that make me feel better. In the end...it's only me that makes me feel better??? Apparently?? I know that will get Gae started...:-) Luv ya Gae!!
Anyway, I will leave it there for now...I intend to get sorted this week. Empty the fridge of junk, clean up the house and pantry of "hidden" treats.
I want this...I want goal...and I want it for me. Luv yas!!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Erin!
    I just wrote this great long post to you but lost it when I went to post it! Doesn't that make you mad!
    Now, I'm too tired to start again so will just say come to the message boards for lots of support!
    You'll love the new ProPoints Program once you understand it!
    Best wishes - Gae oxoxo

    ReplyDelete